Recruitment and Selection ProcessModule Details
Course Title: Recruitment and Selection Process
Course Code: MBA-768-ZM
Programme: MBA Human Resource Management
The overall aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to make informed decisions regarding human capital selection and to develop effective human resource strategies. The course will cover various aspects of HR decision-making, from job design and analysis to recruitment, selection, and talent exit management. Students will gain an understanding of current trends in human resource planning and will be able to use HR metrics and analytics to assess the effectiveness of their decisions. By the end of the course, students should be able to make quality decisions about human capital, develop effective recruitment and selection strategies, and manage talent exits effectively.
At the end of the course students will be expected to:
- Apply quality decision-making methods to the selection and management of human capital.
- Understand the job design and analysis process, and analyze different job options and techniques for data collection.
- Develop recruitment and selection strategies and policies, and identify appropriate sources of recruitment.
- Implement effective placement and induction procedures, and understand the importance of effective induction in promoting employee success.
- Develop redundancy and retirement strategies, and manage talent exit effectively using appropriate decision-making processes.
- Analyze the employee career lifecycle, and implement effective strategies for managing the resignation process, exit interviews, and talent exit.
Prerequisites Categories: -
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)