Frequently asked questions
1. Log in to your Student Portal.
2. Navigate to the Modules section on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the Modules tab where you will view a list with all modules of your academic program. The button 'View Offers' on the right side of each module is enabled only for modules with available offers.
4. Click on VIEW OFFERS to view the available offers for a particular module.
5. Click on VIEW DETAILS to view further details and proceed with registration.
After pre-registering for a module, you will have to proceed with enrolment to secure your position:
To do so, please locate the pre-registered module under the My Preregistrations tab in the Modules section of the Student Portal. The Enrol button on the right hand side of the module is what you need to select to complete the process.
You can place a withdrawal request by contacting the Student Support Department at email@example.com.
Once an award has been confirmed, all graduates are notified by the Office of the Registrar. Certificate and transcripts are conferred either at the graduation ceremony (considering that a physical ceremony is taking place) or in absentia. Currently, graduation ceremonies are held virtually, once a year.
All graduates will receive an email with a link to view their certificate and transcripts through the Premier Cert+ platform. Relevant information in regards to receiving their Certificate is provided to all graduates upon confirmation of the date of the graduation ceremony. Once the issuance process is completed, the documents will be sent to Unicaf Headquarters and are then dispatched to students via a courier service. Once dispatched, a tracking number is provided to students through email.
For further information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Graduation ceremonies are normally held during specific periods of time, unless unforeseen circumstances force otherwise.