ProgrammesModule: Civil Procedure
Course Title: Civil Procedure
Course Code: UU-LAW-4010-ZM
Programme: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - ZM
This module aims to:
- Equip students with a detailed understanding of the rules of civil procedure applicable in the subordinate courts.
- Familiarize students with the functioning of the High Court, and the Supreme Court of Appeal.
- Provide to the students in depth knowledge about the rules of procedure in the respected courts.
- Provide students with professional skills in order to enable them to forward a case in line with the civil procedures in the subordinate courts.
After completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
1. Describe steps required in litigation in civil proceedings.
2. Prepare a civil case.
3. Present a civil case in court.
Prerequisites: UU-Bsc-IND100-ZM, UU-FNT-103-ZM
Prerequisites Categories: Semester 1, Semester 2, Semester 3, Semester 4
Typical Module duration: 4.0 Week(s)