ProgrammesModule: Administrative Law
Course Title: Administrative Law
Course Code: UU-LAW-1020-ZM
Programme: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - ZM
Background and Rationale
The main objectives of the module are to:
1. Familiarize students with the principles of administrative Law.
2. Introduce to students the main features of the Administrative Powers
3. Acquaint students with various forms and functions of public law in a changing society.
4. Provide to students the essence of the executive power.
After completion of the module students are expected to be able to:
1. Describe the Administrative Procedures and their philosophy.
2. Describe the functions of the administrative bodies.
3. Explain administrative principles and rules of natural justice.
Prerequisites: UU-Bsc-IND100-ZM, UU-FNT-103-ZM
Prerequisites Categories: Semester 1
Typical Module duration: 4.0