Project ManagementModule Details
Course Title: Project Management
Course Code: MBA-721-ZM
Programme: MBA Project Management
The main objectives of the course are to provide an understanding of project management main concepts, principles and strategies. The course will also analyse the broad project environment and use project management techniques and tools on a real project.
At the end of the course students will be expected to:
- Use different project management techniques and tools.
- Critically analyse the project life-cycle phases, tools, processes and techniques in which projects happen as well as its broader environment.
- Examine the issues that appear in the development of project planning and control activities. This includes evaluating and anticipating environmental effects in the earliest stages of project planning.
- Analyse the ethical and legal perspectives related to project management.
- Identify how to avoid some of the common issues that appear in project management.
- Design and deploy project plans using the ProjectLibre open software for managing projects.
Prerequisites Categories: -
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)