ProgrammesModule: Project: Final Year
Course Title: Project: Final Year
Course Code: UU-BBA-4025-ZM
Programme: Bachelor of Business Administration - ZM
The main objectives of the course are to:
To allow you the application of the knowledge that has been acquired during Management & MIS studies to a specific management and technological issue.
To provide an opportunity to students to study a topic, that is of interest and related to them, in a detailed and thorough way.
To expose students to the principles and process of academic enquiry and IT business research.
To enable students to demonstrate their ability to think conceptually, as well as develop and communicate structured and rational thinking.
After completion of the Project students are expected to be able to:
1. Develop a comprehensive and critical understanding of the body of knowledge within the chosen Project topic.
2. Gain an understanding of the practical application of business and IT research.
3. Critically analyse information and evidence from both academic and practitioner sources.
4. Evaluate and argue alternative approaches to theories and models from their use of applied research.
5. Identify and appraise options and make practical recommendations for action and implementation.
6. Self-manage their own time and prioritize activities.
7. Work autonomously, exercising initiative and personal responsibility for the achievement of their stated objectives.
Prerequisites: UU-Bsc-IND100-ZM, UU-FNT-103-ZM
Prerequisites Categories: Semester 1, Semester 2, Semester 3, Semester 4, Semester 5, Semester 6, Semester 7
Typical Module duration: 4.0 Week(s)